The Police and Crime Commissioner elections are in May 2024. Philip Seccombe has been the Police and Crime Commissioner for Warwickshire since May 2016 and is delighted to be standing again in these elections.
He has already been out campaigning across all of Warwickshire and is keen to talk to residents at the door.
Philip has a 6 point plan for continuing to make Warwickshire safer:
- Continue to increase officer numbers
- Reduce crime
- Listen to residents and communities
- Reduce by 50% road traffic fatalities and serious injuries
- Support victims and survivors of all crimes
- Continued financial resilience for Warwickshire Police.